[Wii U] 最后的故事美版确定,祈求日式RPG的欧美人民啊,你们泪流满面了吗

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-24 11:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
                                下载 (34.82 KB)
10 小时前

地址:
奇怪的链接~
原文:
It's happening, people! It's actually happening! Nintendo has confirmed that The Last Story, the much desired RPG from Mistwalker, will be localized for North America. The game originally launched in Japan, and it seemed as though Nintendo wasn't going to bring the game over to our side of the planet. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am to report that that's no longer the case.

Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime made the huge announcement on the second edition of Nintendo Direct. The man whose body is always ready dished out the news at the end of the video, saying, "We have one last announcement to share with you today. And for many of you, we've saved the best for last. The Last Story, to be specific."

Oh, Reggie, you so witty! This is huge news for Wii owners in North America. I am totally stoked about this reveal, and I really can't wait to get my hands on the game. I got so excited when I heard the news that I reacted something like this.

An exact date wasn't announced by the Regginator, but he did mention that The Last Story would land in North America later this year. The game will be localized by XSEED Games. So now we're getting Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story. Here's hoping Pandora's Tower gets localized, too. Oh, and while this may just be wishful thinking, I really hope Captain Rainbow gets some love in North America.

翻译:
米娜桑,它发生了!它真的发生了!任天堂已经确认《最后的故事》,没错,就是那款由坂口博信制作的RPG游戏,将要进行北美的本地化发售了!这款游戏游戏最初在日本推出,而且任天堂似乎并不会给这个星球的另一面的我们带来这款游戏一样。我简直无法用语言来形容当我听到这个消息的时候我到底有多么的欣喜若狂!!

任天堂美国总裁雷吉在任天堂的第二波直播中带来了一个震撼的消息。当视频结束的时候,他说了一个已经准备好了的一个消息:“我们今天与大家分享的最后一个公告。这是献给大家的,我们要把最好的留到最后。最后的故事,已经很明确了。“

哦,雷吉,你真诙谐的让我想把你掐死!这是对于北美所有拥有Wii的人的一个巨大新闻!我已经跃跃欲试了,已经不能再等待了,我的双手已经饥渴了很久了。我太激动了,当我听到这个消息我的反应就是这样的!

虽然雷吉并没有公布一个确切的发售日期,但他提及到最后的故事会在今年晚些时候出现在北美大地上,并由XSEED GAMES将游戏本地化。所以,现在我们正在等待着“异度之刃“和“最后的故事”。还有,这真的很希望潘多拉之塔也能够本地化。哦,虽然这可能只是一厢情愿,我真的很希望彩虹队长能够在在北美得到一些爱。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:58 , Processed in 0.018080 second(s), 14 queries .