注册
搜索
查看: 2554|回复: 0

[业界] CAPCOM不单黑玩家还黑员工

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-13 10:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文:
"What happened then?"
"My wife was at home and heard the crash. Later she told me that she ran into the bathroom. There was no steam, just my body on the floor. She called an ambulance and I was rushed to hospital. When I came to, the doctor told me that my blood acidity level was on par with someone who had just finished running a marathon. He asked me: 'Ono-san, what on earth you been up to?' I told him that I woke up, went for a bath and simply passed out. He didn't believe me. I guess I have been working too hard. You could say my health bar was on the dot."
"Steam chip damage?" I quip, and Ono laughs hysterically. He laughs a lot: a hyperactive titter that punctuates his sentences like a court jester. He loves to make jokes, to see people laugh. Even when he's talking about falling into a near coma he sugars every sentence with generous laughter. Often it's unclear if he's masking true emotions, or whether he only sees the funny side to life's setbacks.

"Capcom doesn't allow a trade union or any sort of worker movement you see," he says, giggling. "So if I complain I will probably get sacked. You have to say it for me, OK? I want you to write: 'Capcom overworks Ono'. That's your headline."

还记得3月份,《街头霸王4》系列制作人小野义德病倒入院的事件吗?日前,在接受欧媒Eurogamer的访问时,小野透露了这起事件的真相,及表达了对CAPCOM的看法。

小野称,他当时进入浴室,因过分劳累而感觉水蒸气上脑,随后就倒在瓦砖上。其妻听声后呼叫救护车把他送到医院,才捡回一条命。医生诊断称,小野当时的血压就像刚跑完马拉松的人一样。

另,小野也透露了出院后的经过。“CAPCOM根本没认识到我入了院。”他表示,在他刚回到公司时,就看到桌面上摆放了一张前往罗马的机票,且有同事一边嘘寒问暖一边手执工作时间表。

“CAPCOM不允许劳动者组合和劳动者运动,一有不满就立刻炒人。你只需说他要你说的话就行了。”小野如是说。

来源:Eurogamer.net
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 12:18 , Processed in 0.018492 second(s), 14 queries .