找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2158|回复: 0

[业界] ign编辑盛赞ZombiU,传统生存恐怖游戏的回归

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-27 09:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
据ign评述,ZombiU是今年e3的最大的亮点之一,是经典生存恐怖游戏的回归,这款游戏最大程度的利用上pad手柄屏幕的特性,也充分表明了Ubisoft对老任新平台的坚定支持。
  Ign澳大利亚编辑 Lucy O'Brien 不无激动的表述:“我是一个重度生存恐怖游戏fans,我对这种类型游戏的爱比海还深,我曾在寂静岭归乡中体验到了原滋原味的生存恐怖游戏感觉。但是就像大家知道的那样,近年来生存恐怖类型游戏陷于谷底,其中充斥着我们需要高度集中精神的动作类元素,还记得在此种游戏中常常靠发生突如其来的事件来使我们惊骇吗?还记得在此种游戏中我们仿佛已不再是一名孱弱的普通人,而往往扮演成武装到牙齿的具有超强战力的星际战士吗?还记得在此种游戏中我们为了一小根绿色的药草而慌不择路、踉踉跄跄的经历一波波丧尸的冲击吗?
  对我来说非常幸运的是,Ubisoft的好兄弟们深切的理解这一点,正在wiiu平台上全力以赴的开发一款能从内心深处引发你恐惧的杰作ZombiU。主角将会被置于弱势的地位,只有将wiiu的pad手柄作为逐步发现物品和武装自己的有效工具和手段才能逃生,这对我真是深入到骨髓的恐怖。在试玩时我发现自己尽管被众多媒体人员以及Ubisoft的厂方代表包围着,我仍然因为恐惧克制不住的、不顾众人反应的大声叫喊!”

以下为英文原文:
   ZombiU was one of the surprise hits of this year's E3. A return to classic survival horror gameplay, it makes extensive use of the Wii U controller's screen and shows Ubisoft is serious about supporting Nintendo's new platform.
     As you know Cam, I am a massive survival horror fan. My love for the genre knows no bounds. Well actually it does; I played Silent Hill: Homecoming. But as we all know, it’s a genre on its knees, long overtaken by balls-out action clamoring for our attention spans. Remember when the scares in video games came from what we couldn’tsee? Remember when we weren’t ultra-powered space marines with muscle to spare, but weedy everymen? Remember that frantic scramble past packs of zombies to reach that single green plant?
   Luckily for me, a bunch of good folk at Ubisoft remember all that stuff too, and are currently developing something remarkable on the new Wii U tech – a game that actually evokes our sense of dread. The use of the Wii U controller as both a useful tool and a means to put your character into a vulnerable position is a killer blow to our senses, and I found myself terrified despite the fact I was surrounded by a bunch of media and a Ubisoft rep who politely ignored my loud swearing.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 04:17 , Processed in 0.016431 second(s), 14 queries .