找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2555|回复: 0

[业界] 铁拳制作人原田胜弘访谈:让我做付费DLC,我宁愿离开

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-11 14:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tekken series producer, Katsuhiro Harada, has long maintained that Tekken will not follow Capcom’s lead of allowing key game elements to become paid-for DLC.

“When you look at DLC, whether paid or free, a lot of titles have it on the disc, it’s not that unusual,” Harada told Eurogamer. “I’ve been saying that, at least for Tekken, regarding techniques, characters and stages, these three things won’t be charged for, even if they are DLC.”

However, Harada revealed that the conversation regarding premium DLC has been going on with his employers at Namco Bandai for some time.

“Actually this is something my bosses have been asking me for quite a while now – what are our plans for DLC? How much money can we make? They are a company, obviously, in it to make money,” he said. “So it’s something I’m continually asked even now. But I haven’t changed my stance. If you’re making a fighting game, all of the elements necessary to enjoy it should be on the disc, or should at least be available for free.”

This is something Harada feels strongly about. "If I was given the choice to include paid DLC or quit Namco, I would maybe quit... Or maybe I would just say 'get someone else to deal with this'," he asserted.

Harada goes on to say that he's willing to do DLC characters so long as they're free, and that any paid DLC will be strictly for superfluous non-essential items such as previous soundtracks or past ending movies.

"These are ideas that aren't essential to enjoy the game, and might be available for purchase," he said.

鐵拳系列製作人,原田勝弘長久以來一直堅持,讓鐵拳的主要遊戲要素不會成為付費DLC,不會像卡普空上层对旗下游戏所要求的那样。

原田勝弘提到“當你看待DLC,對於存在于光盤中不論是收費還是免費的,這都太不正常了,我已經說過,至少對於鐵拳系列來說,即使是DLC,遊戲在針對技術,角色和關卡這3方面也不應該收費。

然而,原田勝弘透露說就付費DLC這方面已經同NBGI有過幾次爭論。

“事實上,這也是公司高層要求我這麼做很久了—我們推出DLC的目的是什麽?我們可以獲得多少收益?他們是一家公司,賺錢是理所當然的”“所以就DLC問題上,即使是現在我還是不改變我的立場,如果你在製作一款格鬥遊戲,那麼能夠帶來好的遊戲體驗的要素都必須必須包含在一張光盤上,或許它至少是免費”。

原田勝弘甚至表示“如果讓我在往遊戲里放付費DLC和離開公司之間作選擇的話,我或許會選擇離開,又或許我會說,讓其他人去做吧”。

他又補充到,他有意願製作DLC,只要他們是免費的,並且他認為任何付費DLC對於體驗遊戲來說應該是作為非必要的補充要素來添加的,像是系列原聲音樂或是過去系列作的結局動畫,這作为DLC來購買可以說是可行的。

http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-2902407-1-1.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:50 , Processed in 0.024587 second(s), 14 queries .